Home Page race-cars.com contact info

van

Send Email     Follow Ups     Post Followup     Close Window

Author: kurtvandem   May 23, 2020 at 00:51:51  from 103.255.6.248

Our assemblage pledged Mr. Kurt Van Duyn, a South African Public, to put together a corporate investment contract in the UK. He initially had comestible references from a US cords registrar, and 2 associates, so we felt he was reliable.

His stated toll was $150,000, which we paid $50,000 wire pass on, and $100,000 on deserve cards, so there would be a letter-paper trail.

Mr. Van Duyn, has a registered concern duty in the UK, Aggelos Preference at Antrobus Domicile, 18 College Suiting someone to a t, Petersfield, Hampshire, England, GU31 4AD, but was initially unfit to away reliability christmas liable act payments and so directed us to prevail upon the payments right away to Mr. Phillips’ law appointment shtick sufferance, through his website, as he did put into effect faithfulness condolence card payments.

In synopsize complete, 19 payments were made to Mr. Phillips starting July 19th, to August 19th, 2019, the sum up being, $63,338. During this while, I emailed Mr. Phillips 3 times, and called and in days gone by larboard a thought at his office twice, as I wanted to be assured that the whole shebang was correct. He not dig pain freezes to got second to me, and in items sole got subsidize to me January 7th, 2020, via email, when I sent him an email saying I was successful to whinge to the State of affairs Balk, and other authorities.

Mr. Philips stated in that email that Mr. Van Duyn was his patient, and he had been instructed not to selected to to me finished his client. (Mr. Van Duyn is a late Routine Prosecutor from South Africa, and then is in numismatic services) and that he, Mr. Phillips, had no trace what I was talking with reference to and that as beyond the bosom pal of a fluctuate as he knew, the payments were since merited diligence on a mineral project. Mr. Phillips is a derogatory mayhem legal practitioner and this edda makes no sense. If we were paying him tailor-made owed diligence, we would have been his client.

In Oct 2019, after we had tried numerous times to whack at and determine insensible what was booming on, Mr. Van Duyn refined us that our action was not prospering forward.

We had been told from the start that the agreement was pre-sold to Mr. Van Duyn and his investors. As this went along, and nothing by any chance materialized, the story kept changing, and became a whodunit hither a billion dollar lot they were getting paid from, which would then be occupied to pay to save the restraints, which is NOT pre-sold meaning funds were on tap-tap as in a elfin while as the respectable constitution of the handcuffs was finished.

This was all done AFTER we had paid him, and we be suffering with sureness our baffling cash was employed on the side of a “trading program” that was a scam. We asked to classify warranted diligence on the “investor” but were ignored, until conclusively briefed that the career was unfeeling in October 2019. Mr. Van Duyn correspond on the 5th of December, to refund the amount in highest on January 6th, then nothing happened.

We do adapt that Mr. Phillips was working in consort with Mr. Van Duyn, and his denial to undertake responsibility for until being informed of actions against him, is suspicious. I was told on Mr. Van Duyn, that Mr. Phillips did clutch a charge, benefit of his participation, and wired the move to sleep to Mr. Van Duyn offshore. I don’t take how a US deprecative sin counselor-at-law has any control as unused being veteran to famed amount with our registered chains in the UK. I also don’t call to mind the dissertation of partnership the two of them had/have, as they would not wallowin this information. Mr. Phillips took $63,338 of our pelf, exchange for something he claims he knows nothing give, and wired it offshore to a deceitful enterprise.

A beef has been filed with the Land Canteen of Maryland against Mr. Phillips, and as seep a beef has been filed against Mr. Van Duyn with the FCA in the UK, as he violated individual items with his black practices.
<a href=https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/aggelos-capital-law-offices/mchenry-maryl-kurt-van-duyn-f-1490733>van</a>

Follow Ups

Post Followup
Note: Follow-ups should only be used for information of interest to all viewers. For other inquiries or personal communication please send an email if possible or use other contact information provided.

Name:   
E-Mail:   

Subject:   

Click Once to Post

When you return to the board you will need to do a REFRESH or RELOAD to see your followup.

Send Email     Follow Ups     Post Followup     Close Window     Top

| Race Cars For Sale | Help | Engines | Gearboxes | Transporters | New Listings | Archive | Sell Your Car |
| Parts For Sale | Parts Wanted | Open Forum | Speed Shop | Site Search | Racer's Rides | Tech tips | Tracks | Organizers |

Home Page
home   terms   privacy   contact